The entire Sonoma Valley Oral Surgery & Dental Implants team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We are screening patients prior to their appointments and taking temperatures of everyone entering the office.
- Our waiting room is closed. When you arrive for your appointment, wait in your vehicle and call the office. A staff member will greet you and escort you to the treatment room.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and masks to patients.
- Patients are instructed to rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide prior to treatment.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Wearing personal protective gear (gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields).
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants to clean each treatment room before and after each patient.
- Practicing the latest in sterilization protocols.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Sonoma Valley Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (707) 996-4519.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.